• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Palmer's Herf III (Long Island, NY)

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
I am looking to do this May 8th at 12pm. So who will be coming? As most of you know our very own DaveC will be getting married the following week. Unfortunately this will not be a Bachelor Party Herf but more of a Farewell Herf :lol: If you plan on attending please sign up in the Events Calendar so that I get a rough estimate on the number of attending. If you would like to say Farewell to DaveC in the proper way Click Here
:FOC:

If you need directions please PM me.

Hope to see all the regulars and some new faces as well :)

I'm interested! I'd probably fly down if I can get a cheap flight, drive if not.

Directions? Very simple:

Exit 48 off the LIE, Palmers is 100 yards from the exit ramp just south of the highway on the right just past the Mobil station.

Ya'll better be smoking a good one... after all, the herf will be on my bday! :D

"Yeah baby!" I'll be there. Love to meet you guys~ :D

Anyone else showing up?

I know the following will be there:
Fast4Dr
DaveC
Monte (possibly)
Captain B ?
crossbow (CW)
ilikecigars (CW)(possibly)

coventrycat86 said:
What about SMOKOZUNA, DocRKS, lowman, martini, etc?
Lowman and martini are unable to attend.....Not sure on Smoko or Docrks

vewy - Mine is the next day! Happy b'day.

I'd love to do a NYC herf. Can't make it this weekend.. I'll be in AC celebrating my birthday. :D :thumbs: :D

Hate to say that I won't be coming to the herf. Too sick with this cold/flu.
I so wanted to come. :( :( :(

Fast4Dr said:
T-135 minutes and counting.....see you guys there
crying.gif
I hate colds! :angry:

You guys have a great time!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Take a picture or two if someone has a camera!

Monte said:
Okay... how was it? :)
very small :(

the list of attendees was Captain B, DaveC, myself, Dion (friend from work) and crossbow dropped in for a few minutes.

Still had a great time though :thumbs:

It might have been small, but enjoyed some nice smokes - thanks to FAst, Dave and Crossbow. The beer was ice cold, but the Mets lost. Had a great time with some great guys. Thanks guys :D