• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Palmer's Herf IV

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
If anyone is interested in coming PM me and I'll give you the details.....Looking at about 10 of us so far

I'll be close... gonna be in CT for a big Herf... oh well, smoke up and enjoy gents!

Moki told me South Windsor and he better darn well answer that PM I sent him so I can track him down on Saturday :D

My Jaguar Club has a "Slalom" (see how fast you can drive around a short course of cones) all day Saturday and our BIG yearly "Concours" or car show on Sunday which I am helping to run. I have to set up my computer at the Inn on Saturday so we'll be all set up for doing the scoring and tabulating on Sunday. I'm hoping to excape for a few hours and track down Moki since I'll only be about 20 minutes from South Windsor.

The weather is supposed ot be perfect and we expect a lot of cars :thumbs:

I'd do the pee pee dance but I'm really tired.

Luckily I have tomorrow off to prepare. Its not every day I smoke for like 6 hours straight.

Any requests? I'll definitely be packing some of the Anejos and Opus.

Thank you sir. :)

Hmm.. I should start thinking about what to pack.

Hmm. I suppose I could pack the otter box tonight. Should be ok until tomorrow.

Well, a good time was had by all.

Attendees.. Myself, Bobbyson1a, Fast4dr, DaveC, Lowman (CW), Patches (CW) and Deon (Fast4dr's friend).

I kind of lost track in the haze of smoke, but I think I had..

Juan Lopez Seleccion No.2
Cuaba Generosos
RyJ Robusto EL 2001 (I owe you Mike!! :love:)
RASCC
Padron 1926 #6 Maduro

I feel like I'm forgetting one, but anyway.. It was a lot of fun. It was great seeing you all again. Next time we should stick closer to home if the Long Islanders are gonna stiff us! :)