• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Palmer's Herf V

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
It's that time again. We will be holding our 5th Palmer's Herf. It will be held at Palmer's Cigar Lounge and Bar in Plainview, NY (Long Island). I hope that some of you will be able to make it. We should have 20 or so participant. If you would like more info either post here or PM me

I will most likely be there :thumbs:

Hey Fast, how about bringing THIS PASS :sign: with you so we can get it started?

This way Bobbyson1a, and any other CPer's or CWer's who want to participate can do there puts & takes at Palmers and we can send it off after the Palmer's deal.

coventrycat86 said:
I will most likely be there :thumbs:

Hey Fast, how about bringing THIS PASS :sign: with you so we can get it started?

This way Bobbyson1a, and any other CPer's or CWer's who want to participate can do there puts & takes at Palmers and we can send it off after the Palmer's deal.
Only if I can hit my 2000th post prior to it :p

Well, it blew a head gasket on Sunday :( Hopefully, I'll have it fixed by then ;)

Took in a Mets game on Tuesday :0 Traffic was the WORST I've ever seen on the NE Thruway :angry:

If I manage to get up to the city, will someone pick my sorry ass up? :)

My San Fran trip is no more, so I'm going to try to eek out the last bit of value (minus the $100 change fee of course :angry:) from that ticket to head up to NYC once before T-Giving. Sounds like there's no better time than for this herf :thumbs:

LMK

Cheers,
Dixie

I'm sure we can make sure you find your way to Palmer's :thumbs:

Fast4Dr said:
It's that time again. We will be holding our 5th Palmer's Herf. It will be held at Palmer's Cigar Lounge and Bar in Plainview, NY (Long Island). I hope that some of you will be able to make it. We should have 20 or so participant. If you would like more info either post here or PM me
What is the date/time?

Markel said:
Fast4Dr said:
What is the date/time?
September 11 at 12:00pm. :thumbs:

See you there.

Giddy up!!

So who is in?

DC - Are you making it to NYC?

I had to wait until today to find out.

I have a free night Hyatt stay, which is that only way I'm able to do this.

The only vacancy is at the Grennich (Grenwich?) Grand Hyatt (they told me it's 25 miles away from LGA) - I can fly in to LGA at 10:10am and leave the following morning.

How much transportation would somebody help me with? Remember I'm not 25, so renting a car is crazy $$$. :(

LMK. If this is a huge hassle, we can plan on another time :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie

dixieland_conjunction said:
I had to wait until today to find out.

I have a free night Hyatt stay, which is that only way I'm able to do this.

The only vacancy is at the Grennich (Grenwich?) Grand Hyatt (they told me it's 25 miles away from LGA) - I can fly in to LGA at 10:10am and leave the following morning.

How much transportation would somebody help me with? Remember I'm not 25, so renting a car is crazy $$$. :(

LMK. If this is a huge hassle, we can plan on another time :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie
Greenwich? WOW, the elite of the elite, don't pass up a stay there, it's probably a four star hotel.

LGA is fairly close to where we'll be and Fast4Dr. lives very close th La Guardia and other1, CaptainB and I all have to drive very close to it on our way to Palmer's.

I'm sure the Metro North's train stop in Greenwich is close to the Hotel and once you get on the train, you can make your way to LGA via the subways. Does the Metro North come into Grand Central or Penn Station from Connecticut?

Anyone.......????

Yeah, I'll be driving by.. on my sneakers!

You could take the train from Greenwich into the city and meet me I guess. I'm gonna take the train to Fast4Dr's place and get a ride from him.

Honestly, as much as we'd all love to see you there, it sounds like a huge pain in the ass for a one day trip.

other1 said:
Honestly, as much as we'd all love to see you there, it sounds like a huge pain in the ass for a one day trip.
Yeah, I think so too :(

I'll wait a bit until there is a vacancy at the Park Avenue Hyatt Grand :D

Thanks anyway fellas :love:

Cheers,
Dixie