• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PAM Exclusivo

jfk742

Beedogs are a sign of impotency
So I sit down to enjoy a cigar tonight and upon clipping the cap with my cutter I noticed some cavities in the filler. I tried tapping the cigar over the counter and found that there were no droppings or anything that might suggest any real problems. The light up went without a problem and the taste was purely Padron, but about a fifth the way down right after my first ashing I noticed more cavities. Mind you there are no holes in the wrapper just in the filler. As I smoked more I noticed more hole or cavities with some frequency so around the last third I decided to do some surgery and see what there was to see. NOthing remarkable really just one fairly large stem which made me think that might be the culprit. Everything seemed sound. This hasn't been the first time I have noticed this either as it has occured before with the same cigars. Maybe someone else has noticed the same thing. Sorry for the lack of pictures I couldn't find the camera, but if it happens again I'll make sure to post some pics.

John