• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PAN Exclusivo vs Padron 1926 maduro

hangten

Well,
My wife was hanging out with her sister this evening so it afforded me a chance to try two cigars in one evening. I decided to try a PAN Exclusivo and a Padron 126 #35 maduro.

Both cigars burned perfectly, neither needing a touch-up at all. All the cigars that I have been smoking the past two months have all needed touch-ups including a PAM Exclusivo I smoked last night. I attribute this to the first 50+ F and rainy night we have had in Chicago this year.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I felt that the PAN was very bland and didn't do much for me. The #35 was awesome! Very creamy and thick chewy smoke. The 35 produced more smoke than either PAN or the previous PAM. I thoroughly enjoyed the 35 while the PAN left me disappointed. Both cigars have been sitting in my coolerdor for about a month at 65%.

I have to say that the PAM I smoked last night was very good but the 35 just was better. I think I will take the plunge and buy a box of the 1926s!

I have a No. 6 waiting for me this Monday. Can't wait after reading all these reviews.

The 1926 # 35 Maddy is a great smoke, never disappoints.

Personally I have always preferred maduro to natural in the Padron lines but having said that,
I recently smoked a few PAN's that have been resting for almost 2 years in my humi and they were
quite tasty.

Brian

I too am waiting on a box of the 1926 #35s. Really great smokes!

I saw the topic name and thought "Man, its going to be a long review with some pics for sure" and then I saw few lines of text...

...not a bad review after all ;)

The 1926 line in maduro is still my favorite NC. I do love the PAM's that I have had although I would take a 1926 over one any day. The PAN's that I have had were all good but did not compare to the maduro versions. As stated earlier, I also prefer my Padrons in maduro.

Thanks for the head-to-head comparison. Have also heard the '26s are better than the '64s. Have had one '64 so far and it was so-so, rather one-dimensional in taste. Have another resting and hopefully will be more impressed next time.