• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PANACEA Red...is now available!

PANACEA

Hello all.

I hope everybody is doing well.

I wanted to jump on here and let you know our new blend, PANACEA Red, is now available at www.flatbedcigarcompany.com. Many of you have smoked our Black and loved it. Thank you for the great feedback and reviews. Black is a full body cigar and mild-medium in strength. Red is also a very full bodied cigar, but a much stronger cigar...as many of you requested.

Red has a Brazilian wrapper, Habano binder, with Dominican/Nicaraguan filler.

Sign up for our emails and you will get a 20% OFF coupon code you can use towards a purchase.

Thank you all for your support. It has been a great 1st year for Flatbed Cigar Company.

Paul

panaceaclicheBWsmall.jpg

Paul:

Welcome to CP and good luck with the Panama Red :D Tell us where "Flatbed Cigar" comes from?

Jeff

Thanks for stopping by. Those are some interesting looking smokes that I might have to hunt down. What other brands come out of the DR factory?

Welcome to CP. You should think about sending out a few samples to some of the BOTL's here that do reviews. You will get an honest review from them.

DG

Good to see these are now up and available! The Black Label maduro is an excellent smoke. I will have to check out these more full bodied cigars.

Good Luck!

Thank you.

I grew up on a farm. I spent most of my childhood riding on the back of flatbed trucks: picking up hay, picking rocks, harvesting, feeding cattle, feeding horses, picking up wood, etc. Flatbed Trucks are also used in tobacco farming...and I just like old trucks.

Sounds like a good cigar and a fine name for a company. :) Full bodied, strong and some Nicaraguan in it... If it was a Nic puro, I'd be hunting 'em down now, but as they are, I'll still be looking for a fiver when I get a chance. Welcome to CP, Paul. :thumbs:

I smoked one Panacea Cigar. Can't remember which color label, but it was a very nice, comfortable cigar.

I am interested in knowing if the 20% can be used towards multiple 4 or 5 packs.

Would be a good way to sample all of your smokes at a safe investment level.

Howdy Paul and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY (West Point) on the Hudson River. Hopefully I get a chance to try your cigar lines soon...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Paul,

I plan to be in Ewing NJ this coming Tuesday. Looks to be only about 20 minutes to your location. Do you allow walk ins?

DG

DG - If you are in Ewing, NJ: Windsor Cigar, Tobacco Leaf, and Ashes To Ashes carry PANACEA. All near Ewing. I run the business out of my houes and will be away for the long weekend.

MadM - You must have smoked the Black label, as Red was just released. Red is a stronger cigar. The 20% OFF code is good for your ENTIRE order. Free Priority Shipping if order is over $99. PL smoked and reviewed Black Label. Thanks PL.

Null - PANACEA is a tribute to all cigars. For me, a good cigar is a PANACEA. It makes me slow down, relax, and enjoy friends and family.

JH - Thanks for your service. You guys are awesome, and make me proud to be an American. I just tried to join the reserves. I'm 43. I was told I'm too old. Foxtrot in Kuwait love PANACEA.

Sign up for our emails and you will get a 20% OFF coupon code you can use towards a purchase.

Sweet! I just ordered a sampler of your Black in natural, looking forward to doing a review, and enjoying your cigars! Thanks! :thumbs:

I signed up for the mailing list and received a 10% off coupon instead of 20%...this happen to anyone else?