• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Parrot Pass 2010 AKA One Particular Beedog Pass

Assuming nobody else wants this thing it will be heading home after this stop!

This was a great pass (first for me) thanks Phil!

I can only hope my future passes run as smooth.

5/22 at 8:26 PM.

Congratulations on the impending larva and thanks for the contest!

I believe you are the winner, at roughly 3.5 hours shy of the delivery. Send me your addy and I will get something out to you in the next few weeks when things slow down here!

The chicken (or stork, as the case may be) has landed!

Thanks a million, Phil, and congratulations once again.

Phil...thanks for hosting this pass. It was my first and it was fun. As mentioned earlier a very smooth one compared to some of the past pass threads I've read. Much appreciated.

This is on its way home. Thanks for letting me participate! :thumbs:

I'll post the DC # when I get home, as that's where I happen to have left it.

Pass has officially arrived home! A couple of casualties from travel but for the most part in excellent shape (and with some extras because SOME people don't listen to easy instructions). Thanks everyone for playing and making it a relatively smooth and fun pass (except Robbie)!

Thanks again Phil!

What will be the first one you fire up out of that box?

Thanks again Phil!

What will be the first one you fire up out of that box?

Hell, I dunno. I was debating just sticking the whole pass in the aristocrat, aging it a year and sending it out again next year as a sequel. Probably won't do that but who knows

Thanks for letting me play too, Phil. Seems like it was ages ago that it came my way, though. :)

"Nother great pass! I was in Dallas when it finished, but glad to hear it made it home safely. Thanks again for hosting this, and letting me play. We luvs to play! :thumbs:

~Boar