• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas 150 AA

miamipadronsmoker

Enjoying life
It was a beautiful sunny Miami day and I was celebrating the 10 yr. anniversary of a friend. He pulls out a box of Partagas 150 AA's and hands them out. I opened the box and the smell of well aged tobacco hit me in the face. I didn't take notes but I was surprised by how mild and smooth this was for a Cameroon. I smoked the entire double corona retrohaling. The burn was fantastic and the taste was very very nice. It was definitely the oldest Cameroon I have ever smoked. I snapped some pictures with my BlackBerry. I had a great time and really enjoyed the smoke.

IMG00358.jpg

IMG00359.jpg

IMG00360.jpg

IMG00361.jpg

Very nice Robbie! I know the 150 I've smoked was way mild but had an excellent flavor. If they were a good medium body....wow! Glad you had a great time!

Looks like you were riding in a Dodge :whistling:

Good looking smoke there

There's nothin better than a great cigar with the right people.

If I understand correctly this is the same cigar (basically) as the 160 other than size?

There's nothin better than a great cigar with the right people.

If I understand correctly this is the same cigar (basically) as the 160 other than size?

It's my understanding that it is the same exact wrapper. It was aged for 28 years when it was used for the 160.

I am jealous Robbie. I was not luchy enough to ever smoke the 150 much less the A, Glad you got to enjoy one at least. I can live vicariously through you.