• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas 150 C

SiShong

Yeah, Um, Something, Yeah
OK, so I know someone who is looking for 10 of the Partagas 150 C's but they seem to have disappeared off the face of the planet. I found one mention of them from a pass that involved smokeyballs back in January of 2007. Anywhere else I look they are all unavailable or something along that line. I figured this was probably the best place to ask if these even exist, and if they do, if anyone has a lead on where to get 10 of them. Anyone?

Holy Sh(&T

That is an awesome humidor deal...wow!

In answer to the question, the 150's came out about 11 years ago in a limited production.

Some people still have them, but they are considered by most to be very rare. It is very unlikely to find a real one on a shelf, though I have seen countless fakes.

You might be able to buy some from the FOG's here, but they will cost. I believe their original retail was around $25.

Best of luck, hope I helped.

edit: Phrasing

Yeah see, the idea is to find the 10 C's to finish off one of those Humi's that is missing them. Would rather find the sticks and put them in the humi instead of just buying the humi with sticks and all.