• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

partagas 150

Robbmt

Thermal UP!!!!!!
Ok, So I am new here, been smoking cigars for maybe a year off and on then bought my humidor and have been stocking it. Being new I have been keeping it relatively cheap. However, when I saw these 150's and heard about what they were suppose to be ,I figured I would buy a couple.

I'm desperately ready to try one but was wondering if somone's experience out there might help me to appreciate this even more.

Thanks in advance
Robb

I try to keep a few around, wonderful smokes!!

I smoked a 'AA' with coffee Tuesday morning! Ended up taking the rest of it with me to work.

Probably one of the best non isoms I have had, or definately in the top 5.

What did you get them for if you don't mind me asking? :D

I think $55 got me the last two little D's (and the box) and another that is of a baron/rothschild size. However i bought a dozen other smokes that day at two different shops. trying better to get to know them nice folks :D

Well, if you're looking for more, keep an eye on cigarbid! We'll probably be bidding against each other though. I have been getting 5 packs of 'A' and 'AA' for around $80. :D

Cigar bid, I'm there!

Wife left for work, so I left for the hammock, watched some interesting clouds as I lounged with that D size. Lots of creamy smoke like toasted honey. I think my humi would like to see more of these.

Now where are those matches,
Robb

Robbmt said:
Wife left for work, so I left for the hammock
Now all's ya need is a wireless hub, a laptop and you're set in the hammock, smoking and bidding.

Right Kenny? :lookup:

Enjoyed one of these recently, gifted by one very generous CP member! :)

A very fine smoke... :thumbs:

Devin, two of the ones I picked up recently had a beetle hole in the end of them!! I smoked one of the the other day, smoked fine! I'll take a pic of the other one for you guys. :D