• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Lusitania Cabinet Question

connoiseur29

I was looking at a cabinet of Lusitanias. The cigars were all banded. However, they are of uniform appearance but all measure 191.5-192 mm in length by 19.5 mm in ring gauge diameter.
The factory code is VKE ABR05. Do they have to be 194 mm? Is it common for Lusitanias to be off by 2mm in a cabinet? Any thoughts would be welcomed.

2mm should be within the variances and they started badning all cabinet cigars earlier this year. As long as they are from a trusted source, I would not be concerned.

Thanks for the reassurance Matt.

I've just learned to be skeptical no matter what ever since I found a counterfeit BBF in the Harrod's cigar room last year in London (yes, they were shocked) I was about to purchase it and after having spent a good two hours scrutinizing their various merchandise, my instincts kicked in at the last second (it didn't look right, feel right or smell right and they removed the box from their shelves immediately).

The only issue was the length on the cigars that I mentioned. Everything else was kosher.