• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Mille Fleur

br174

Lifelong Fan
Before anyone gets upset I looked in the search about this smoke and everthing was from about 4yrs ago. Looking for info on these sticks (how smoking,flavor,construction) from 06-07 years. Looking for a cheap ISOM for everyday smoke any other sugestions would be apreciated also.
Brian

I haven't had these but I do have a box of the Partagas Petite Coronas Especiales and they are really good IMO for a cheap smoke.

I haven't tried the Partagas Mille Fleurs but I have had good experiences with the Ry&J MilleFleurs which are now completely handmade. They are about the cheapest PC available down here in Oz and a tasty everyday smoke.
Peter

I have a box in my cabinet from 2005....

They're good cigars. Bought them in Casa del Habano inside the Partagas factory in La Habana. IMHO, they're good everyday cigars, but I would rather put a couple bucks more and buy a box of Punch Royal Coronations, which resulted to be pretty good smokes for the price.

The choise is really yours, but they are good, smoke pretty well, well constructed, but to me do not pack that Partagas peculiar flavor that you would find in other vitolas.