• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Salomon

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
I ran into a Texan named Al Lofus awhile back...up here in the midwest. Shared a few smokes and some Saturday college football updates in a vacant sports bar. Later that day he was kind enough to girft me one of these large yet elegent cigars. Normally I'd pack a cigar like this in the bottom of the humi and forget about it...but WTF...I smoked the bitch. :D

sala.jpg

I enjoyed this cigar in my car on a nice fall road trip...ahhhh...who am I kidding...I was "working"LMAO :p ;)

Appearance/Construction
Flawless. Extremely beautiful cigar. No visible problems in the prelight. This cigar lit up perfectly and started a nice even burn that lasted it's life.

Flavor
Extreme earthy tones. Well balanced for it's age. Medium bodied with hints almond and wood with a virgin sweet undertone.

Overall
Great cigar!!! Ready to smoke now...but I would love to try this cigar with a year more age on it...as good as it is, it will get much better.

I'm not one for # ratings so, if you get the chance....smoke one!!!

Thanks Al. ;)

Great review! I have one that was gifted to me by Devin that I'm going to let sit for a couple of years! It will be that much more difficult now!! :D

I've had one of these and agree with your reviews. I have another from Kenny that I'll be sitting on until the next time he and I can herf together. :)

Never even been close to one, let alone smoke one. But I would be willin to bet they are Yummy :p

yeah.
i've never had a partagas with salmon either. ;)

Just add capers to that Glen, and I'm there!! :sign:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Just add capers to that Glen, and I'm there!! :sign:
capers??

you mean batman,robin,superman and dracula?? :p ;)