• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Serie D #4 2007

c1garfan

Brethren,

Last week I wanted to enjoy the heat wave us west coasters were experiencing with one of my staples; The Partagas Serie D #4. This Cuban classic has been one of my go to cigars for more than a decade now. Much to my surprise, after searching the humidor, I came to a startling realization. I was out of these prized smokes! At once I had a box ordered and on its way. A week later I was happy to see a package waiting for me. Time to celebrate. I slowly cracked the box open and my eyes gazed upon a beautiful sight. Wonderful Cuban tobacco. These were beauties. Dark and oily just the way I like them. Without hesitation I inspected the box, grabbed a stick and headed outside. Time to fire up! The cigar had a beautiful oily wrapper, good solid pack and a wonderful feel in the hand. This vitola is the perfect size. Not too long and not too short. I punched the cap and set fire to the foot with my Dupont. This is the flavor I had been missing for the past week. Right from the start I got strong, full bodied smoke. As I looked down at this stick of chocolate I wondered how I could have let myself run out. Well all that was now in the past. As I got through the first third I continued to get strong flavors of dark coffee and spice. The flavor is full bodied, but it wont make you sweat. The smoke is full and incredibly smooth. As I continued smoking I glanced over at the band. So simple and classic. Two colors, red and gold. No need for anything ornate. Just the facts: PARTAGAS SERIE D #4. Much like the band, the cigar is straight forward providing full bodied tasty smoke from beginning to end. I urge anyone who hasn't tried one of these to find one and enjoy. This is a must for any cigar smoker. Enjoy the pics!

gallery_7858_1035_36521.jpg

gallery_7858_1035_26528.jpg

gallery_7858_1035_32311.jpg

gallery_7858_1035_2366.jpg

gallery_7858_1035_28715.jpg

gallery_7858_1035_40.jpg

gallery_7858_1035_11101.jpg

gallery_7858_1035_15399.jpg

gallery_7858_1035_4170.jpg

gallery_7858_1035_16521.jpg

Great review. I'v had Partagas 160's but never one of those. I will say that the 160 is one of the finest cigars I've ever had. I can't imagine how delectible those must be. Great score and great review as well.

Thanks for the review. :thumbs:
I never smoked one but I have one in my humi,you make me want to go and smoke it.
Great pictures.

A great cigar indeed! Thanks for the review. The pictures were very nice as well. :thumbs: