• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Serie D No. 4 Reserva 2000

Renefatdude

The Flying Dutchman
Was in Germany yesterday to buy some Boli RE Allemange and found (an bought) this :love:

Outher box:

Doos.jpg

Bag:

Zakje.jpg

Lacquered box:

Kistje.jpg

Cigars (unfotunatly only 4):

Kistjeopen.jpg

Some details:

Sigaartje.jpg

Mooihe.jpg

More info:http://www.cigars-review.org/Partagas-Serie-D-No4-Reserva.htm

Anybody here smoked these?

This made my day :D

Rene

i have a few and i am waiting for just the right moment to hand them out to my closest. if all goes well, they might see the light of day one day before thanksgiving.

thanks for reminding me.

cheers
drew p

i have a few and i am waiting for just the right moment to hand them out to my closest. if all goes well, they might see the light of day one day before thanksgiving.

thanks for reminding me.

cheers
drew p

A few boxes :whistling: ?

Rene

Nice haul, Rene! I was gifted one a while back by a generous BOTL here. I'm still trying to psyche myself into smoking it.

Dammit Jim! :laugh:

I'm gonna get to it real soon. Every time I open the singles tray I consider smoking it. Maybe before the fight tomorrow night? We'll play it by ear...

Dammit Jim! :laugh:

I'm gonna get to it real soon. Every time I open the singles tray I consider smoking it. Maybe before the fight tomorrow night? We'll play it by ear...

I hear ya :laugh:.

Jim

burned 2 of these so far this year. both were outstanding.

these reservas are ripe for the smoking - quality tobacco all the way!

I would like to try one but the price tag on these are too steep for my wallet. :0 I wonder if a PSD4 with 5+ years age on it is just as good if not better than these? Any thoughts?

I would like to try one but the price tag on these are too steep for my wallet. :0 I wonder if a PSD4 with 5+ years age on it is just as good if not better than these? Any thoughts?

Alan just send me the PSD with 5 years on it and I will compare and let you know :laugh:. Really though I have smoked both and though the aged PSD is always a fantastic cigar the PSD Reserva seems different and better.

Jim

Alan just send me the PSD with 5 years on it and I will compare and let you know :laugh:. Really though I have smoked both and though the aged PSD is always a fantastic cigar the PSD Reserva seems different and better.

Jim

Send me a PSD4 Reserva and I will send you my only 5 year old PSD4. ;)

Let us know how it smokes! I've heard so many varying things concerning the PSD 4 Reserva and Monte 4 Reservas.. It'll probably be the same with the Siglo VI Reservas! Folks either love them or say they'd rather have a regular production one with additional years on it.

Jim

Send me a PSD4 Reserva and I will send you my only 5 year old PSD4. ;)