• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Serie P No.2

Which year(s)?

They've always been great fresh.

A year or two old...let sit another year or two.

don't know box code yet...maybe swaying towards more Cohibas again...can't seem to ever get over how good these taste young or aged. Damn it! I can't make up my mind!!!!!!!!

Btw, Gary, did I ever tell you how hot that Asian is in your pic?! I used to have a thing for Asians, you know???

Pull the trigger on the Party 2s. I hear the 10 ct. boxes from '08 are exceptional.

is that how you feel for asians or cohibas?! hahaha..................

Pull the trigger on the Party 2s. I hear the 10 ct. boxes from '08 are exceptional.
i was looking at a box of 25, but waiting for gary to buy another coolidor...

Never smoked crack but I would guess the Series P #2's are as close as I am going to get, delicious!

I have a box dated 1/07 and a couple more dated 6/08. The 07's must be going through a sick period because they're not the best examples right now.

I got totally spoiled by the '05 box I started with and the '07 box never came close to that benchmark.

Anyone smoke an '08 that had an '05?

The PSP#2 has smoked well lately. We do go thropugh lot's of the 10ct boxes. Oddly, the caps have been less than stellar since 09, but thats only the aesthetics, the cigar still produces a ton of smoke has holds a brilliant ash. Partagas fans love these for consistency of flavor.

Cheers
Drew P