• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Spanish Rosado *NEW*

nicko99

~ Amateur Cigar Smoker ~
I went to my local shop yesterday and they had a box of these the Rep. gave them to try. The size was like a 6X52 or so.

It had a kind of reddish color to the wrapper. Nice draw and stayed lit well. I didn't have to make any corrections at all. Excellent flavor, nice and spicy. Not quite as strong as the Partagas Black Label though.

I bought 2 more before I left the store.

If you've had the chance to try one, let me know what ya think.

I have one in the humidor and a coupon of some sorts for a free one from CA.

I need to start getting the CA Mag. to get these coupons..... ???

Bought mine in a three pack with the black and a natural.

COnstruction and burn are definitely partagas quality. The blend of tobaccos is mixed but with a definite Honduran tone to it.

I clipped it pretty big and it draws well. The smoke has a mild texture that is almost cohesive.

Tasting the cigar was mild through the first third. Understandably had some Partagas spice to it that probably was buffered by this new wrapper and led away from the cedar inflections found in the naturales. The smoke burned through with no problems and the flavor kept trying to grow strong enough to be noteworthy. I would rate it a medium and will have some more to keep as day smokes because this is not one you can get lost in. It does not possess the fullness of body or richer tones of flavor that are worth burning your fingers to obtain.

I also got my coupon from Cigar Afficianado (sp) and will pick my free sample this weekend. What do you all think, some humi time or what? Let us know. :thumbs:

Definitely a great smoke!! Very nutty and spicy. MIne had a tight draw, but it was an overall excellent smoke. I still like the black label better. :thumbs: