• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partegas Signature A

Puro Man

I found a place that will sell me 50 Partegas Signature As for &#36600. They told me they paid &#36800 for them a while ago? Good deal? Let me know if it is and does anyone want to split the box? Let me knoe, thanks!

That seems REAL cheap. I've seen these fro upwards of &#3620 a stick. I don't really understand why and would spend my money elsewhere, but this one sounds a bit too good to be true. Check it out closely.

I did Matt. This is the wholesale price. I'm thinking of keeping 25 for myself and the rest sell on yahoo.com, unless of course someone wants to split the box. DOES ANYONE WANT SOME OF THESE IF I GET THEM??? They are from a distributor to retail shops in the US, that is how i'm getting them cheaper than normal.

Sounds like your getting a great bargain then!

I decided to go for the humi full of Romeo y Julieta 125th anni. series. Thanks Matt for the posts.

i asked my wife if i could buy a box of cigars for &#36600 ..........after i woke up she told me NO! :):):):):):)

LMAO at both of you. That whole "happy wife, happy life thing must be true then!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Man, if I asked my wife for &#36600 for a box of smokes she'd laugh her a&#36&#36 of at me! Maybe if I asked her for that, she'd let me buy a couple of boxes of ISOM PCs I want? It'd seem like a bargain!

Same with my girlfriend, that is why I wanted to split it:) Anyway, I decided against it, too much money.