• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pass Question

Castaway

A post on the thread of one of the current passes has got me to wondering...

Do board members who are not registered for a pass ever have a registered passer do a put/take on his behalf?

Sure, I've seen it before.

For example, if one of the Outlaw nancies is in a pass, they could (with the pass owners permission) let the other guys have a chance at some puts and takes.

I've always been ok with others partaking as long as the pass doesn't leave the hands of who was originally supposed to have it. The Outlaw example is perfect, if one of those guys is in on my pass I've always told them that others can play. And of course as long as the put/take is reasonable and approved and all that. I just prefer not to add too many people because then the pass will be on the road longer than I planned. And I would also expect that this wouldn't delay the pass at all either. If you need to hold on an extra day or two so that the person who wants to play can get their cigars to you then I'm not necessarily ok with, I guess it depends.