• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Patagas 160 Robusto's

smoke76

Reaction score
I posted this in the GB section also bit figured it should be here :blush:

A friend of mine c ame accross these at a BnM this week for $300!! Retail for a box of these is right around $460. I told him to pick it up and I would offer them to my brothers on the boards. So heres what I'm Thinkin (can you smell the smoke!!)

$300 total
$60 for a fiver plus $4.60 shipping

So I have 4 fivers up for sale at $64.60 if anyone is interested

Plus I will throw in a premium from my humi to sweeten the pot!!

First 4 pms will get em'

George

EDIT____________________________________________________________________________

DONE DC#'s tonight!!

I've still got 3 left fellows!! If any are interested let me know.

George

Khari DC# 0103 8555 7492 3039 7045
Gerard DC# 0103 8555 7492 1991 1286
Randy DC# 0103 8555 7492 1359 5895
Devonn DC# 0103 8555 7492 5553 8935
THanks Guys for the orders, I still have one more left. I had a guy back out today if anyone is interested!! PM me.

Hey fellows, I have recieved all the payments and they are going in the mail tomarrow. I've been with my grandfather for the past week, the doctors only gave him 3-5 days to live.

Sorry for the delay.

George

Hey fellows, I have recieved all the payments and they are going in the mail tomarrow. I've been with my grandfather for the past week, the doctors only gave him 3-5 days to live.

Sorry for the delay.

George

My sympathies go with you man, you'll be in my prayers. Let us know if you need anything...

Sorry to hear that George, my sympathies. Don't even worry about not having the cigars shipped yet. Family matters are a heck of a lot more important than a few cigars. And thanks for the update.

Gerard.

Just checked the thread to let you know I received the cigars and to thank you, and I saw about your grandfather. Sorry to hear about that, George. My condolences go out to you and your family.

Mine have arrived too.
George, thanks so much for the fiver plus one.

Gerard.

Glad they all got to you guy's. I have one I think thats still out there somewhere.

Also thanks for all the kind words and prayers. My father isn't taking the passing so well and its hard to see the man you have looked up to for 30 years hurting so much. But with all the support from the family and my extended family (you guy's) I know we can get through this.

Once again Thanks to everyone.

George

Dang George, wish I had seen this thread earlier brother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family bro. Take care and heal up man. Hope to see ya soon though! Maybe you can get out to the Gettysburg HERF for some relaxation and tima to hang out without thinking or feeling.

Don