• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pats vs. Colts

While I hate both these teams I'm picking the Pats by double digits!

34-21 Pats

While I hate both these teams I'm picking the Pats by double digits!

34-21 Pats
This is about a bet. "put your cigars where your mouth is" :laugh:

Well, you are not the betee, where is he (bfisher88) anyway, got cold feet, does he realize this is a Premium fiver bet? :whistling:
I'm with you Wasy, I don't like either team, just prefer the Colts today. bfisher88 needs to accept or decline the bet before the game begins or there is no bet.

Brian

I'm pulling for the Colts today, as I really dislike the Pats. However, I have a feeling that the Pats are going to find a way to pull it out (and maybe even by 10pts).

I'm here dont worry. Your on Infinity! Good luck.
Ok :thumbs: First I'll watch the Chargers win and then see if I can get some premiums a little later.

Good luck to you too.

Brian

Dang wasy...that tag's killin' me!

Oh - I'll take the PATS! (First person to post)

post before kick off....and you're on!

Damn fine game so far. It has a playoff atmosphere so far, this is what football is all about.

Good game, congrats guys... bfisher88, PM me your addy.

Brian

Damn fine game! Finally teams have some game film to watch of how to slow the Pats offense down a little.

Ouch (Brian)... good game though! Damn Pats, I hate those bastids! :angry:

I think football fans were the winners in that game. The Colts & the Pat's really played a great game.

The Pats overcame 9 penalties for 141 yards and still beat the second best team in football. Who does that?

Doc.

Setting the franchise record for penalty yards :) So many seasonal stats broken in that game too. Indy scored first, Pats didn't score on first drive. Pats never trailed in4th till last night. Indy never behind in 4th till last night... All in all was a good overally game. Hopefully see a rematch again when it really counts!