• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PB is hurt

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
For those of you interested in the North Texas Herf I am planning for us, you guys need to take a look at the Thread in Events. It's on hold untill I can get back on my feet, or someone else can take over.

DaveWF said:
What happened bud? You gonna be ok?

Dave
Not sure Dave, wasn't doing anything that strains, but with my back, after 3 surgeries and with all this steel hardware in there, there is no telling what happened, am heavily medicated right now and will head to the Doc tomorrow, but I have so much scarring and hardware back there, I am not sure they will even be able to help. Might have to just drug myself every day and go on Long Term Dissability. Will have to wait and see what they find out it is. But right now, if it wasn't for the Pain Killers and Muscle relaxants, I would not be able to stand or walk. :(

I guess I will fid out tomorrow what is next

Thanks Guys!!

I have found that there is never a time when the love of this brotherhood is lacking. CP is the place we all call our 2nd home, because of the love you guys show. I am proud to claim you guys as friends. :love:

Because of the meds that LuckyDawg delivered to me, I am better, the damage is still there, but at least I am in less pain.

I even managed to drag my sorry butt outside to sit and NUB a gifted Anejo, and it too made me feel better :p

LOL @ the "LD Pharmacy" I KNEW he'd have something good for ya!

I hope it's just something minor that will go away with a little care. Back problems can be serious stuff and sometimes they can just be something that you think is serious so you drive yourself crazy thinking it's really bad when in fact, it gets better in a few days.

Good luck PB ;)

I hope you get better PB and I definitely hope you don't run out of LD's meds till you get to see the local Doc..... ???

Sorry to hear PB I can relate just be thankful your not in my part of the country
Barometric changes reek havoc on me

PB, sorry to hear you are having such troubles. I can relate to back and neck troubles, and it is no fun. People that don't have that kind of problem just cannot understand.

Hope you get well soon! Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

Hey PB-

Sorry to hear about your ailment....

I hope all goes well and you're back up kicking and smokin in no-time!