• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pedro Estevez Maduro

handyman dave

Newbie - Still old but not dead yet!
First, I have no connection with Roberto Penate or Habanos y Hermanos. I post this just to report my experience with the Pedro Estevez line.

And order arrived from Habanos y Hermanos today with some more Pedro Estevez sticks I am still enjoying. IMO they are an amazing value and a very enjoyable smoke.

However, enclosed were three "hitchhikers", Pedro Estevez Maduros. I couldn't resist torching the smallest of the three. Sadly I didn't measure it before I smoked it but it was probably about 6" x 44. I must say that it was delicious, flavorful, and smooth all the way down to a 1/2" nub. Cocoa and rich, creamy tobacco all the way through. The burn was slightly uneven but corrected itself by halfway.

I regret that I didn't have my camera at the shop but I will photo the next one and give everyone a further report.

If these are priced anything like the other Pedro Estevez sticks I will be buying a bunch with plans to smoke them for the next few years.