• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pepin Signature Picture

Capt Redbeard

Son of a son of a sailor
Reaction score
There was a Pepin event last week at the B&M by my parents house in Orlando. I was really excited to go and meet the legend himself. Two days prior I found out I had to work and I was pissed to say the least. But my mom was willing to endure the crowds and the smoke (she hates smoke and the fact that I do smoke) to get a photo signed for me. Her words, "He was a little man, and smiled and nodded a lot because he didn't know much english." Apparently he was interested in my photo and wanted to know where she got it. But anyways heres my little bit of cigar artwork I will be framing soon. I'm thinking of framing it over a black posterboard, and having some of his cigar bands along the bottom.

PepinSigPic1-small.jpg

Well done....I wonder what he thought about the box in the background, hehe.

Thats awesome bro!!! my mom would have NEVER DONE THAT for me in a million years! GO MOM! :laugh:

he signed a box of Havana IV's for me at a herf earlier in the summer...

Nice guy, but your right he doesnt speak much english...

Man, your mom sounds great. Mine probably would have laid hands on Pepin and tried to rebuke the cigar-smoking demons out of him, in the name of Jesus. :rolleyes: