• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perdomo 2

McPatrickClan

McPatrickClan
I smoked this 'gar outside while listening to the local KZPS classic rock radio station. No reading material, just good music and a discounted cigar from a local shop.

I usually don't like Perdomo cigars, but this maduro wrapper intrigued me so I took a chance. I found this cigar to have a peppery taste that you might expect from Mexican tobacco. It was one-dimensional and had almost an empty quality to it. If you want something for a rookie that is looking for more flavor, this might do the trick.

I also found this cigar to have an interesting box-press shape. Of course, I have smoked a box-pressed cigar before, but this one seemed to have harder angles than I expected. I could take it or leave it.

The Perdomo 2 was nothing special, but certainly didn't suck. I would buy this cigar again for about $2, but certainly not retail. ???

I would be interested to know what size it was? I find the larger gauge's are more full flavored than the smaller ones and are one hell of a lot easier to draw on. The larger ones also burn real slow, produce volumes of smoke and a pleasant tasting short finish.

expodenta, i have a box of 6x52 on back order, when they come in i will toss you a few. give them a second chance ;)

Anytime my friend, share and share alike I believe! :thumbs:

:thumbs: I could not agree with you more McPatrick.
I have never felt Perdomo 2 line to be worth the money. Thier look is awsome, nice angles, smooth oily wrapper and firm yet giving to the touch. Then you light it nice rich colored smoke, the first drag you get that leather pepper flavor and thats it. The rest is all punch with no flavor. This is just my opinion but they just never grew on me. :D