• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perdomo Cigar Rolling Exhibition,Dec. 26-28, 2003

Big100HD

Cigar junkie
JR Cigar's Selma, NC

Perdomo Cigar Rolling Exhibition Dec. 26-28, 2003

Tabacalera Perdomo, manufacturer of ten of the top-25-rated premium cigars is pleased to announce a Cigar Rolling Exhibition at JR Cigar's Selma, NC location.

The event will feature the highly anticipated launch of the Perdomo Exclusivo® cigar line. This new line is comprised of a highly distinctive blend of deeply aged Cuban-seed Nicaraguan and Dominican tobaccos, surrounded by either a natural USA Connecticut wrapper, or a USA broadleaf maduro wrapper.

In addition to the launch, JR is proud to welcome master cigar roller, Señora Danelly Alvarez, who will demonstrate the delicate and demanding art of crafting handmade cigars right before your very eyes! Also in attendance will be Mr. Michael Argenti, Vice President of Tabacalera Perdomo, who will explain in detail the many steps involved in handcrafting all Perdomo Nicaraguan cigars.

And that's not all! For the duration of this event, any customer purchasing any three Perdomo-made cigars will receive one FREE Perdomo Exclusivo® freshly rolled by Señora Alvarez; customers purchasing any full box of a Perdomo-manufactured cigar will receive 10 FREE Perdomo Exclusivo® cigars.

Never been to one and it's not to far...sounds interesting.

Go for it. I went to 2 of them very interesting + I got some extra smokes. :D

Thanks, If it's a nice day I might ride my bike down there. Then I'll be forced to limit my buys....

It's my 1st. Looking forward to it.

Ohhhh, to bad I am on the other side of the country. Those fresh rolled cigars sound NICE!!!!

Phil

Big100HD said:
Thanks, If it's a nice day I might ride my bike down there. Then I'll be forced to limit my buys....
Nah, just wear an empty backpack down there, and bring a full one back. :)

Still have my saddlebags. I just hate the thought of going to a new store....

OH I already hear them calling me.....Am I the only one with nightmares?

Phil, If you really want some fresh rolled, let me know...glad to pick some up for ya.
I'll ship them straight from there.

I've got some fresh rolled yesterday from Cigarbid...sitting in the humi...

Oh, thier calling me...

I'll just have to light up something else...mmm let's see....I think I'll try a Carlos Torano reserve selecta Robusto maduro. It's my first. I'll let u know what I think of them.

Big100HD said:
Thanks, If it's a nice day I might ride my bike down there. Then I'll be forced to limit my buys.
I picked up 4 boxes + got 40 fresh rolled cigars.

Phil as soon as thing get back to normal I'll send you some. :)

Bobbyson1a said:
I picked up 4 boxes + got 40 fresh rolled cigars.

Phil as soon as thing get back to normal I'll send you some. :)

You must really like those. what were the 4 boxes?

all fresh rolled?

I'm looking forward to the trip down there.

NO they dont sell the fresh rolled. you buy a box of any Perdomo cigars
and you get 10 fresh rolled.The fresh rolled needs some time in the humi.

1 box of Perdomo Exclusivos
1 box of ISOM
1 box of Perdomo Reserve #2

Enjoy your self.

Bobby :D

Bobbyson1a said:
1 box of Perdomo Exclusivos
1 box of ISOM
1 box of Perdomo Reserve #2

Enjoy your self.

Bobby :D
Now that's a nice selection...

Is that for your private stock? Or for a trade? hint, hint...

Are there good deals at those events or pretty much msrp or shop prices?

guess the deal is the 10 free with each box.