• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perdomo Event at Jack's

in2xshp

Banned
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=393304613312

Here's a Facebook link to the first event of the season at Satin Jack's. I know Kim and I will be there for it and would love to get a few of those locals that were at the QSH to make the short trip for us to get together again.....

Sam

I thought it might be a good idea to update this a little bit and add the address for Jack's for those who don't have a Facebook account or know where Jack's is and want to go.

Satin Jack's Cigar Room
Route 15 Old Lafayette Village
Lafayette, NJ 07848
973-300-3332

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=393304613312

Here's a Facebook link to the first event of the season at Satin Jack's. I know Kim and I will be there for it and would love to get a few of those locals that were at the QSH to make the short trip for us to get together again.....

Sam

I thought it might be a good idea to update this a little bit and add the address for Jack's for those who don't have a Facebook account or know where Jack's is and want to go.

Satin Jack's Cigar Room
Route 15 Old Lafayette Village
Lafayette, NJ 07848
973-300-3332

If you would be so kind to list the date when this event is happen for those of us without Facebook that would be nice.

DG

I think it is next Friday at 5pm.

Scott your taking all the fun out of me picking on Sam, for listing a event and then not tell anyone when it is. Next thing you know he will post a get together and then cancel it the next day. :sign:

DG

Yes guys it's next Friday the 19th, that might have helped from the begining huh. ;)

I checked with the Bosses and it looks good to go for me. I'm going to call my buddy John from the Quad and see if he can make it out.

DG

I checked with the Bosses and it looks good to go for me. I'm going to call my buddy John from the Quad and see if he can make it out.

DG

Checking with my Boss when I get home tonight to see if she can handle the kids Friday night. Would love to see you guys there.

I also sent a PM and E-mail to Northernmoris to see if he and his buddy that's lives up by us can make it. Waiting to hear back.

DG

Guys I know Jack for many years, I mean we went to elementary school together was even on the same soccer team, jeez that was ages ago. But Jack is a great guy and if anyone is ever running thru Lafayette just put his address on your gps and stop in he would be glad to help ya out. The event if for the 19th and its from 5pm till 2 am and the Grand prize is a flat screen tv. In typical fashion, Satin Jack will be having a BBQ to accompany the great cigars of Perdomo. Bring your appetite and love of great times with awesome people and cigars.
Thanx guys
Rich

Guys I should be there around 7 if I don't run into any issues. Hope to see everyone.

DG

Guys I should be there around 7 if I don't run into any issues. Hope to see everyone.

DG

I hope everyone seen the pics from the event he posted them on his facebook page and Jack will also be doing another one again in April 30th

Here is a link for the pics if anyone is interested dont think you need to be joining facebook to see these pics Perdomo party pics