• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perdomo Exclusivo

hectortmc

While I'm writing this i'm smoking an Exclusivo and drinking some hawian macadmia nut coffee. The stick is a little on the hard to draw side but man what a nice flavor with the coffee. I'm in heaven with this combo. It's my first one of these sticks and sure to not be the last. Has anyone tried these? Let me know what you think. Thanks :)

A fine $5 stick, may often find one or two in my humi.

Of course, I am a fan of many of the offerings from the Perdomomo lineup. :rolleyes:

I love Perdomo cigars but personally i think this cigar is S**T!!! Im still bitter about the two i smoked one fresh and one with a lil age and i wasnt impressed with either one. But to each his own, goid luck and if i find anymore in my humdor ill be sure to send them your way.

well thank you Drew lmao. would like that I've smoked alot of sticks and this one just appeals to me. along with my fav of fav's H. Uppman vintage cameroon.

I smoke the Monarca size in Maduro and love them with strong coffee or iced coffee. They appeal to my taste as well. I smoke other Perdomo's as well, but you can't beat these on sale. Last year JR's ran a sale on big cigars and the Monarca was one on my keep in stock list to pick up. Enjoy them.