• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perdomo Fresco!

Charlie_NC

Smoking on a Perdomo Fresco Toro right now. I gotta say that for $2 it may be the best cigar I've ever had in this price range! Not super mild. Medium-Mild perfectly nails it. However the flavors are great, seems flawlessly built, burns great aswell. Doesn't have a ton of the typical Nicaraguan spice. Doesn't have any of the burning grass aroma and flavor of overly mild cigars either. Pretty sweet pre-lighting aromas, and thats alot of what I'm getting in the cigar. About halfway its getting a very nice chocolatey coffee like flavor aroma. I'm trying to make my own notes and review as I go along with it, but I find it hard cause the cigar is such a suprise that I'm enjoying it too much to focus on note taking. I have a couple more, can't wait to try the maduro!

If theres something better for under $3 somebody PLEASE tell me about them!!!

I really enjoy the Frescos as well although they are a $7-9 cigar up here (I picked some up last time I was in the US) for about $1.50 each. I find with 4 - 5 months on them they are very good.

Or they could be beat by any other cigar in the $2 range... sorry, I'm a staunch anti-Perdomo-ist.
Chris

Wanted to add that the CAO Brazilia Piranha is not a bad choice either! I think I ended up paying like $2.32 per stick for them and as of right now they are my go to smoke when I want something quick and tasty.

Well if you're gonna go in the three buck range, my vote's for the CAO Brazilia (aforementioned) or REO Robusto (link just for illustraton, you can snag these on CBid for cheap. Much better with time than 'fresh')

as far as Padron 2000 just keep an eye out for deals. i picked up my last box of these not to long ago and the price came out to $2.88 a stick

I love the frescos, my first B&M cigar ever smoked. I still pick them up all the time