• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perdomo Lot 23

jy0567

Mr.Young
Today i picked up the Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto and i have to say i was quiet impressed with what i got for the money. It had a nice smooth draw. The smoke has a buttery, leathery quality with a nice finish. The only problem i had with it was the wrapper seemed to start coming apart about 2 inches into the smoke. I suppose the one i was smoking was a bit dry. Ill try another one later to see if i have the same results.

I also believe it is one of the better $4 smokes. I used to gravitate to that smoke for a while, about 6 months ago, and I also enjoyed them very much. Medium bodied, full of a creamy leather flavor. Very easy smoke for the yard.

I have had good luck with the Perdomo Lot 23. Agreed...it is worth the price!

I had one of these a while back and though not at all impressed with any of the other Perdomo offerings I've sampled, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this one.

Lot 23s are good for the price. I tend to taste a bit of cocoa in the ones I've smoked, particularly after a couple months in the humidor. I just got 10 of them from cbid for about $25 -- now they're even better for the price.

I have smoked a few Perdomo Habanos in the corojo wrapper and they are also good, if not very complex.

Lot 23's were the first cigars I liked enough to buy a box of. I still have four I'm holding onto for my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th cigar smoking annys....

A great value smoke. Great construction, a nice creamy flavor. For under $4 a stick it's hard to beat.