• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perdomo "overruns"

SFG75

Master-passer
Well, I've been interested in dabbling in "seconds" for some time now, I've just been very hesitant for a variety of reasons. I understand that you can get great smokes for less price all due to a blemish or two or minor flaws like that. On the otherhand, I've also read that you could end up with plugged up cigars or worse and that basically you're taking a gamble when buying these things. So I decided "what the heck?" and ordered Perdomo "Overruns" at CI this last weekend. Anyone else try these "overruns"? If so, don't hesitate to let me know what you think about them good or bad. To each their own I suppose, I would just like to get some input before I try one of these things sometime this week in the 'ole downtown American legion. :cool:

I think they're great for the price. The corona's I ordered wound up being a cross between a corona and a lonsdale, but hey, it's just bonus smoke to me. Taste a lot better than the money I paid for them.

Had a churchill bundle once. Not a bad smoke but they need to be brought down to 65% for a bit. Mine were very moist and burned like garbage. Must better smoke a few weeks later.

I picked up a bundle of the coronas at Cbid once. I'd say about 20% were plugged or too tight a draw. The rest were OK for the 75 cents each I paid as there isn't much else at that price that would beat them.

jaxstraww said:
Had a churchill bundle once. Not a bad smoke but they need to be brought down to 65% for a bit. Mine were very moist and burned like garbage. Must better smoke a few weeks later.
[snapback]164185[/snapback]​

Thanks for your reply jax, I just received my CI order of them yesterday. :love: :love: I have them sitting at 67 rph now in the new coolidor. I'll be sure and try one out for the first time after the 20th or so. They look really nice for being seconds. I'll take your word that mine at this point are very moist, and that they probably need to be brought down a bit.