• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PERDOMO RESERVA LA TRADICION CABINET SERIES®

Azon

I have tryed on of Perdomo´s great cigar. They have a really impressive line of cigars in ther product briefcase!

I went for a LA TRADICION CABINET SERIES® PERDOMO RESERVE...
boldyellow.gif

I beautiful torpedo. And a dark, oily Maduro wrapper. Im no expert at this and i belive that you cant describe a taste to an other so i will not try to describe the taste. All i can say is that it was GREAT. This cigars is a special blend of double-aged Cuban-seed tobaccos grown in the thick, nutrient-rich soil in Esteli, Nicaragua. It has a little of the ISOM strenght and its TASTEFULL. A lose and very nice draw, thick smoke and it was tastefull all the way down to the last centimeter. It was big, about 7 inch or something and 54 gauge. I nice format. :D

This is going on the all time favouritelist amongst the Avo Intermezzo and Ashton VSG. I think i found what i like most, and it´s MADURO!!!!
bowdown.gif

I think i will get me a box of these baby´s!!! :p
yum.gif

Perdomo Homepage

Since yesterday was such a beautiful day down here in sunny Florida, temps in the 80s and hardly no clouds, it was time to go to the pool. :)
I filled the cooler with a bunch of beers and grabbed my self a La Tradicion Cabinet Series Perdomo Reserve#4 Rodaso. It was real tastey and made the day in the sun that much better. Great volumes of thick rich smoke and I enjoyed it to the nub. I could have smoked a couple of them in a row if I brought me another one with me, that's how much I enjoyed that little beauty. Azon, I have put the La Tradicion Cabinet Series Perdomo Reserve on my favorite list a long time ago...... :D :thumbs: :p

Couldn't tell you what number or model I smoked today. It was a large box pressed maduro, perfecto shaped. Great taste, wish I could have smoked more of it. The head was pressed down to a very sharp point and that compressed the tobacco so much I couldn't get it to draw. I cut this cigar 5 times trying to get it to draw. After cutting almost 1 1/2 inches off the head I finally gave up and tossed it. Now the Torano Sig I lit next.............. :love:

Let these equalize at %65 and the draw does open some. Just poke it with a big thick needle. They are a treat.

Emo

I smoked the same thing Azon did last weekend while hanging out with Davela. I believe it is the Perodmo LaTradicion X, and it was a terrific smoke. Super smooth, thick smoke, slightly sweet and chocolately. :love:

The wrapper got all flaky on me, but I think that is because I'm not keeping the cooler at a regular humidity (I'm gonna put everything in boxes in the cooler to improve this)

I got this in a trade with Ellman and am very glad I did so, since I wouldn't have guessed to try it otherwise. I'm definitely getting some more Perdomo cigars (in fact I went a little nuts on cigarbid after smoking this one, praying that the credit card bill comes late :lookup: )

Try the estate seleccion as well. Pretty good maybe not worth the cost (personal taste). That's why I don't need you buying the La tradicion so I can find em cheap. :D

The new La tradicion in hte round shapes are sooooo much better than the old box-pressed ones, even though i loved the old ones. The new Cuban Cafe is my favorite of the three new wrappers.

Back