• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perdomo2 Limited

caf034

Top Striker
This isn't going to be half a review. I didn't find this rocket worth that many more words. Pretty bad altogether. The most disenchanting thing about this piece was the overwhelmingly dusty mouthfeel it offered. Tastes like grandma's couch. I've got another one and am dreading smoking it. I'll plan on being drunk.

Sorry to those who have read my other reviews and expected something better, this sh*t was so bad it made me angry. :angry:

Better review next time... I hope.

This isn't going to be half a review. I didn't find this rocket worth that many more words. Pretty bad altogether. The most disenchanting thing about this piece was the overwhelmingly dusty mouthfeel it offered. Tastes like grandma's couch. I've got another one and am dreading smoking it. I'll plan on being drunk.

Sorry to those who have read my other reviews and expected something better, this sh*t was so bad it made me angry. :angry:

Better review next time... I hope.

Awesome review :thumbs: . I could never find the words to express how I felt about Perdomo's, until now.

Everyone’s opinion is great I find more interesting is who’s been eating grandmas couch.. :whistling: :cool:

i just smoked my last one (the one i was dreading) last night. i was pretty drunk and it wasn't as bad as it was before :D

My room mate smoke the hell out of them and loves them. Least I think it's those ones, either way goes to show everyone has unique tastes.

everyone definitely has unique tastes. i just don't think perdeezies are for me. happy holidays guys.

I had my first Perdomo a few weeks ago, and didn't think it was too bad. I did have a Champagne 10th though

I love these, although the original release was much better.