• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perfect Game

Azoetia

White Sox pitcher Mark Buehrle just hurled one against the Rays. Very impressive and hats off to Mark!

What an epic game. The fans only 29K+ were loud as hell. I cant beleive I witnessed it live!

Some cool facts.

When Mark Buehrle threw his 1st no hitter and now his perfect game:
-a grand slam by the Sox was hit
-same unpire was behind the plate

What an epic game. The fans only 29K+ were loud as hell. I cant beleive I witnessed it live!

Some cool facts.

When Mark Buehrle threw his 1st no hitter and now his perfect game:
-a grand slam by the Sox was hit
-same unpire was behind the plate

Alex - I can't believe you were there, that is excellent!

I was trying to watch it on a live feed - to no avail.

Very interesting facts.

The pitching performance was outstanding, and for Ozzie to put Wise in the game as a defensive replacement, only to watch him save the perfect game. I hate the White Sox and I was pulling for Beurhle.

Hey as a Twins fan it's hard for me to like anything about White Sox baseball, but what can you say Buehrle is one hell of a pitcher. That 9th inning catch looked like not only did it save the perfect game, but also the shutout. Glad to hear you got to see the game Alex.

Joe G

The catch made by Wise was awesome, and for it to save a perfect game made it even more awesome.

I watched the 9th inning and that catch was one of the most exciting sports plays I can remember seeing. Considering the moment it was just amazing.

I watched the 9th inning and that catch was one of the most exciting sports plays I can remember seeing. Considering the moment it was just amazing.
I have to agree! :thumbs: