• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Personal music discovery

b.dawgson

Official BeeDog inductee!
So I know they're not a new band by any means but I just discovered them tonight. I had head one of their songs on the radio but didn't pay any attention to it at the time. They're a pretty eclectic sounding folk rock band. Check them out.

LINKY

One of my new favorite bands as well, I hadn't heard of them before until the Grammy's when they performed "The Cave", which may be my favorite song by them. "Little Lion Man" comes in a close second also, but really I love the whole CD, you should definitely pick it up if you get the chance.

Just watched White Blank Page and really liked it. Was a live performance and they sounded just like they do in the recorded stuff I heard which is odd in today's world.

That album was always in our road trip rotation late last summer. It's just easy to listen too. If you like eclectic and a band on the same wavelength check out Grizzly Bear. But preview it first because they are a little further out there.

Ditto I first heard them about a hear ago on Sirius 18 the spectrum. Great station that plays a good mix of old familiar stuff with a nice mix of new artists thrown in.

Bella Fleck meets the Byrds. Kinda.

Doc.