• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pet Olympics Contest

OK, I just had this nicely typed out elaborate description of my contest and I somehow changed screens and deleted the damn thing.

So you get the shortened version :laugh:

I always see you guys having good contests and wanted to come up with one as well that everyone could have fun with.

So my contest involves getting either a funny picture of your pet (get creative) or a nice action shot! If you have to borrow or buy one, do it. :D I may even allow a good photoshop job

I'll run the contest until friday, and then pick out my favorites and start a poll that will run thru the weekend.

Winner gets (the pet)
A typical toy for whatever pet you have (dog - raw hide chew bone)
another toy of my choosing

owner gets
1 WOAM
1 Opus X Perfection 4
1 Gurkha of my choosing
1 RASS
1 Random ISOM
1 Padron 1964
1 AF 858 Maduro
1 Romeo Y Julieta
and I'll even throw in a mystery pack of BBQ and Jerky

Here's a couple to get us started!

Action Shot...

My Springer Spaniel, Murphy, Jumping off the dock
album_pic2.jpg

album_pic.jpg

And then there's My Doberman luke.
erickandjenn005.jpg

LMAO!

Great idea Erik! My little Terrier is a regular acrobat, should be interesting to get a pic of him doing his tricks!

LOL

Thanks
Lee :laugh:

What a great contest!

My wife and I own two shelties and she trains them in agility. My dog (Lexington) just won two National Championships in agility this past weekend at Sheltie Nationals. In addition, my wife is also a photographer; which means we have a ridiculous number of pictures of the dogs. I'll start going through them tonight and post some soon.

Thanks for the contest!

Patrick

I would consider this both funny and an action shot.....
130_3009.jpg

That is my 12lb. dog mounting the 28lb. cat. :sign:

Pompous...great shot!

I'll have to keep the camera out this weekend. Our 20ish pound Aussie/Beagle puppy (6 months) loves to beat the hell out of her best friend, an 80 something pound German Shepard/Chow mix. Some funny freakin shots come out of their little battles. I'll see if I can capture a few. Thanks for the contest! That's a nice package!

Here are a couple of ones I had one my computer at work:

The first on is Madison:
panel.jpg

And this one is Lexington:
DSC_0005.jpg

I have better ones that I will post tomorrow.

Patrick

LC, those are great shots, look forward to seeing the others. When our little apin in the ass is a little older, and ahell of a lot better trained, we are thinking about getting her into agility to give her a "job." She is already so much better and friendlier, and all around more enjoyable when we giver her something to do and she does it, or at least tries. That's the aussie shepard in her.

Here are my dogs doing their best action.... sleeping! :laugh: :sign:

86994690908_0_ALB.jpg

Sorry for the quality it's a picture phone. ???

We have a Sheltie as well - she may not win any contest, but she is without a doubt a great pet for my 3 children - "Ruby" runs the neighborhood and is always keeping track of the kids - We also have a cat named "Pearl" - They get along great together - nice contest -

Ok, heare we go!

First up, my Boxer/Pit Sparky caught in mid drop at the beach! And when I say mid, I mean free fall...Look closely between the sand, and his ass! Pure luck shot taken at about 200 yards......

SparkyCrapping.jpg

Next up, My Female Pit Maggie, biting Sparky in the ass shortly afterwards...Notice his feet not leaving any prints in the sand.

000_0033.jpg

:thumbs:

LMAO

My older yellow lab tries to hide behide trees while taking a dump... :laugh:

nice...the turds are a dropping! :laugh:

I may end up extending this contest a bit, depending on how many people keep submitting pictures!

Got some good ones so far though :thumbs:

Great topic! It just so happens that my dog, Kroger, held his own Winter Olympics right here in Peters Creek...

(click for larger versions)

Here, we see Kroger before the big event loading up on carbs...

...followed by a few jumping jacks, just to loosen up...

Of course, one can't compete without the proper gear...

And finally, the big event...Olympic Snow Shoveling!

Here are a few more of our two in action. I didn't have time to sort through all our pics, but I think these are pretty representitive.

DSC_0629.jpg

DSC_0388.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0384.jpg

os-3508.jpg

DianeLewis321.jpg

f10cbe42.jpg

SES160089.jpg

IMG_9775.jpg

Back