• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pete Johnson in Charlotte

ndp

June 12th

"Pete Johnson, owner of Tatuaje, will host a tasting of his critically acclaimed Miami made cigars (brown label). We will also taste his Nicaraguan puro, Havana VI (red label), which just received 93 points in Cigar Aficionado."

Tinderbox at Southpark is hosting this event, most likely at Morton's Steakhouse. If anyone is interested give the Tinderbox at Southpark mall a call, they should have more info. He is supposed to be unveiling a new line of Tatuaje, could be very cool.

Nate

P.S. Jonsey, and Dave PM's sent.

June 12th

"Pete Johnson, owner of Tatuaje, will host a tasting of his critically acclaimed Miami made cigars (brown label). We will also taste his Nicaraguan puro, Havana VI (red label), which just received 93 points in Cigar Aficionado."

Tinderbox at Southpark is hosting this event, most likely at Morton's Steakhouse. If anyone is interested give the Tinderbox at Southpark mall a call, they should have more info. He is supposed to be unveiling a new line of Tatuaje, could be very cool.

Nate

P.S. Jonsey, and Dave PM's sent.

Having been to one of these events and meeting Pete and hearing his story, those of you in the area should try to make it.
Pete is very approachable and enjoys talking about his products.
Rob

I just spoke with a guy at Tinderbox and he told me that the plans aren't finalized yet on the location. He did tell me that it would be an under $30 event with heavy appetizers and we'd get to try a few Tat's. He also told me that this event in Charlotte would be where Pete Johnson will be unveiling his " East Coast Blend " out of the East/West coast blends that he is doing. Sounds like a great event and as soon as I make sure I am not working that Tuesday ( preliminary check says no :thumbs: ) I'll pm Dave and Nate and maybe we can get together for this!