• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pete Johnson Online Event!

Today only, August 29th 2008.

Pete is in town and he brought swag! We will be doing an 'Online Event' - today only. All in-stock, Pete Johnson / Tatuaje box sales (Tatuaje, Cabaiguan, La Riqueza) will include a special package which includes a 3-pack of Private Reserve Robustos (Pete's Black Label - currently made for events only), a Tatuaje Buzz Cutter, the new Tatuaje Patch Trucker Hat and another stick from Pete's travel bag. This is over $80 in free goods! This is available Friday, August 29th only. Pete says he's taking any leftovers with him!

Log in early and place a box order, before your favorite Tatuaje Product runs out! All sizes are in stock, but in limited quantities.

newhavanacigars.com
http://www.newhavanacigars.com/

Jumped all over a box of La Riqueza #5!!!! I can't wait! :thumbs:

If you purchase multiple boxes in the same order do you get multiple bonuses?

Jim

Is this same NewHavana that was banned for being sh!tty to other vendors on the site? If not, then go for it :thumbs:

Billy

well, get something if you want...if not, then don't. I just thought it was a good deal someone might like to jump on.

Thanks for the offer boonedoggle...I'm guessing some people will jump on this.