• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pete Johnson @ Tatuaje Event - DFW TX

dk_ace

Pete will be at a Tatuaje event at the Cigar Lounge in McKinney, TX on 11/12/08 from 5-9. There will also be a Gentleman Jack whiskey tasting going on.

This is my local shop. It's a cool place to hang and they have a good selection. I'm actually sitting here smoking the new El Trianfador Lancero that just came in as I type this.

The lounge is located at 6840 Virginia Pkwy # 110 in McKinney, TX 75071.

I'm trying to clear my night, as it is right now I'm going to try to make it over around 7:30.

I hope some of you DFW guys can make it over!

D

My bad.... it's been a long week (long couple of months actually). Anyway, it's corrected now. 11/12

D

Right down the road from me, I will be there. Thanks for the heads up.

I will most DEFINITELY be there. Hope they have good specials!

Would love to be there but need to work :angry:

Just had my first Tatuaje 2 days ago and it was amazing!

I'll be there....anyone who hasn't paid for PTDC can bring the cash.

I will actually be there! I got a coupon from the wife. :laugh:

See ya UGLY mugs there! :D Tatuaje :love:

It's just south of the Oklahoma border, right? :p

Great time at the Tatuaje event last night. A lot of BOTL there, CP was representin!

tatparty.jpg

Looks like you all had fun, wish I could have been there....stupid work :angry:

Good night indeed. Lots of us there last night. Good to meet Pete. He is a really nice guy.

Looks like a great time guys, hope you had fun. I hope to get down to the DFW crew some day, maybe for a Cowboys game.

D, it's good to see you around again. How have you been?

Damn... I would have given an arm to be there! Looks like you guys had a great time.

I do know that Pete will be at the UIS at the Up Town location today and then at the MacArthur park shop on Friday. Now I just need to hitch a ride down there as my car is on the rocks!

As much as I love herfin' with Pete, I miss my D/FW brothers more! Great group of guys to smoke with!

Next time boys...

mac

If you missed last night, Pete will be at Up in Smoke Uptown; 2222 Mckinney Ave, #180, Dallas, TX today from 4p-8p.

If you missed last night, Pete will be at Up in Smoke Uptown; 2222 Mckinney Ave, #180, Dallas, TX today from 4p-8p.
Jason! Nice to see you made it to the board. Post an intro HERE, so everyone can say hi & get to know you.

Great time had by all last night. Good cigars, beer, & friends. Nice to meet up with Pete again. Saw new CPer Jason (above) and me The Money Collector, Alan & his lovely fiance Elsia. Fantastic as usual to see a ton of the DFW crew. Thank you!