• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Peterson Gran Reserva

Krautle87

Confutatis maledictis, voca me cum benedictis.
Well I'm glad noone likes these, I just picked up a whole boatload of these for three bucks a piece (actually less, after my discount)

Holt's and CI both have these with prices slashed, and I can't get why. The draw is smooth, the burn impeccable, and the flavor is pleasant, if not particularly complex. They've been highly rated in Cigar Afficiando (granted, CA ratings should be taken with a grain of salt...but still)

Who's had these and what are your opinions on them?

Had a few of them..not bad, just not very memorable or distinct.

I'm guessing the brand just never caught on.

The discounted price is very tempting!

There is too much stuff out there and the price point was too high... IMO. If I have to spend $5 on a Peterson and I can get a Padron 2000 for $2.50, I will take the Padron anyday... heck, I would even take the Padron if the Peterson was $2.50.

They have discontinued these! Most generally when you put a pipe makers name on a cigar it spells death! These were pretty good but didn't live up to there price point!

They have discontinued these! Most generally when you put a pipe makers name on a cigar it spells death! These were pretty good but didn't live up to there price point!

What other pipe makers have put out cigars?

I'm with you Krautle87, I enjoy them! :) Didn't know they were discontinued. Guess I'll need to pick up a few more.

What other pipe makers have put out cigars?

Rocky Patel makes one with the Nording label. I think that is a pipe company. Not a bad cigar either.