• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Peterson system pipes

thriller1911

I'm looking at a few and wanted to know what you all thought of them. Are the better than a "traditional" way of manufacturing a pipe? Pros/cons? Fel free to elaborate.

the best way I've discovered is a smooth 4 - 4.5MM airway from bowl to button.

I have two and they are both very good smokers. The sump area needs to be kept very clean or they get pretty foul. It's one extra step in the cleaning process, but it's not that big of a deal to me.

As far as them being "better", I don't think so. They're just different and they perform the job they are designed for quite well. I use mine for aromatics as those tobaccos seem to be the wettest smoking.

I love my Peterson System. Nice dry smoke. I agree it does take a little more effort to clean the sump, but that was never a major issue for me.

Love mine...as they said...a little bit more cleaning...but keeps the saliva out of the bowl.

Another happy Peterson system owner. I do think they result in a cooler dryer smoke. I smoke lots of other pipes too, but the Peterson system pipes definitely work.