• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Petit and DiceK tonight

Glacies

I'm not really sure why everyone is enamoured with Petit and while I know the Sox have done particularly well against him, the yanks haven't done that poorly against DiceK either. I guess they're saving Clemens for the finish on Sunday.

I'm not really sure why everyone is enamoured with Petit and while I know the Sox have done particularly well against him, the yanks haven't done that poorly against DiceK either. I guess they're saving Clemens for the finish on Sunday.

Maybe because he is 6-0 during the last month with like a 2.30 era....Petite is doing on the mound pitching right now what A-Rod is doing at the plate just for contrast ....the man is incredible

You have to like the match ups if your a Yankee fan.

Pettite has been lights out the last month, Wang is a legit Cy Young candidate, and Ill take Clemens any day over Schilling.

We're very fortunate living here in the Northeast. I can't imagine what it would be like to be a baseball fan in KC or Pittsburg or a number of other places. Our teams are playing meaninful baseball late into September. You can't ask more of your team. Play ball!

Doc.

Maybe because he is 6-0 during the last month with like a 2.30 era....Petite is doing on the mound pitching right now what A-Rod is doing at the plate just for contrast ....the man is incredible

Don't get me wrong, I really like Petit and I always have. He just makes me nervous because I still can't get past his past inconsistancy.

We're very fortunate living here in the Northeast. I can't imagine what it would be like to be a baseball fan in KC or Pittsburg or a number of other places. Our teams are playing meaninful baseball late into September. You can't ask more of your team. Play ball!

Doc.

I'll give you that. I think the next 3 games are going to be really intense. Or maybe it's just me, starting in August is when baseball gets stressful for me.