• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Philadelphia Eagles!

HenrysCigar

:: Phillies World Series Champs ::
This makes the Dallas game a boat load more interesting.
I have hung in there all season and the football gods have rewarded us with one more chance.
Let's go Eagles!! E A G L E S Eagles!!!

I can't believe what they're doing to the Cowboys right now. Who woulda thought.

Dall-Who? Just like the Giants of last year... Here come the Eagles!!!
The Vikings should be very scared! :)

rotfl.gif

Please....stop.....I can't breathe.....that is so funny

Don't look now but the Eagles a flyin' like the Giants flew last year....... :whistling: :thumbs: :cool:

Perhaps, but which Eagle team is going to show up? The one i saw play the Skins a couple of weeks ago? The juggernaut we seen out in Cinci? Or the one that demolished the Eagles?

If there is one team that is more inconsistent this year then the Vikings it's been the Eagles.
Vikes are at home, the Wall is back up........Let's roll. :thumbs:

To be honest I'd have rather seen the Vikes play the Cards again :laugh:

As for the Eagles they are a 1 point favorite against the Vikes, so Vegas thinks it'll be a close game. :0

If the Eagles lose they blow up the team....if the Vikes lose, so what :whistling:

I think the pressure is on the Eagles and they lose by 3.

That was such a dirty game yesterday, I couldn't believe how things ended up. The Eagles are gonna make for a very exciting team to watch this upcoming weekend.

It should be a great game today with the Eagles winning by at least 4 and hopefully more than 7. I'll be watchin' the game with the intentions that we have a match up next week against the Giants...... :D :thumbs: :whistling:

I am pretty sure we roll the Vikings today.
Let's go Eagles!!! :p

Oh man, there are only two teams I'm most afraid of in the NFC playoffs... The Panthers and the Eagles. Next Sunday should be a good nail biter. Go Giants!!

Eagles win by 12 yeah baby!!! Next Sunday at 1300 (1pm) against the Giants, should be another great game....... :) :thumbs: :cool: