• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PHILLY AREA HERF

flamchop

65/65
What do you guys think about another HERF down at Mahogs on Walnut? Been a while since the last one, which was a huge success with people coming from far away lands.

I know with the holidays it might be tough, but maybe a mid-December winter-time smoke is in order, to get in from the cold, with Fuente's roasting on an open fire, and so on.

What do you think?

Sounds good, but...

depends on my Xmas overtime schedule.

Chemyst :cool:

Let me put some dates out there that are good for me... let me know what you guys think, then I can call Mahogs and get a read on their availability.

Saturday Dec 12th
Sunday Dec 13th
Saturday Dec 19th
Sunday Dec 20

I thought they were closed on Sundays. However, regardless, I am good for any of those dates.

Any one feel like having a Black Friday herf? I certainly plan on doing anything else BUT shopping.

Just as a heads up fellas, the 12th is the day that they play the Army / Navy football game in Philly and you know it's going to be a mad house in the City of brotherly love that day....... :) :thumbs: :cool: