• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Phone Scam

Q_The_Cop

Beware Clown!
Ok... Kind of a long story so I will be as brief as possible. While we were at work today one of my partners in the DB got a call from his wife saying that someone out of NY called her and stated they worked at a collections agency and was tryingto collect on a $5,000.00 loan she got, and never finished paying for. She stated he had an Indian/Pakistani accent and said he worked for the "New York Law and Investigation Service". Once he told us about the incident, we (5) of us decided to call the "company" and find out what the deal was. Turns out the guy with the accents name was "Phillip Sheehan" (sounds a little Irish to me), and his boss's name is "Travis Griffin". who was in a meeting with the State Attorney General at the times of our multiple phone calls and couldn't come to the phone. It eventually got to the point that,he told one of our detectives to "grip the phone tightly, and shove it up his ass"! I thought it would be hilarious if you guys want to give them a call and see if you can eek out any other info out of them, just to "F" with them!

By the way, we never antagonized these guys, we actually acted like we were conducting an official investigation. We used real names, gave real phone numbers, etc... Oh, but we did block our numbers just in case. I don't think these guys have caller ID anyway.

Here's the number: 1-718-513-7309.

Figured that would give some of you guys at least a little fun this evening! Have fun! :thumbs:

I love it. I know what I'll be doing for the next week or so. ;)

Hey, that's Pete's home phone number :laugh: :laugh:

You never know, they could be using something like this:

http://www.spoofcard.com/

You never know, they could be using something like this:

http://www.spoofcard.com/

We've called them several times, from the number they gave us, and the number that shows up on the caller ID is the same. I don't think they are smart enough to use that! :whistling:

Hey, that's Pete's home phone number
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why you have to blow my spot, it was your idea in the first place i told you lets not mess with a cop as the first victim.
sign.gif