• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photo ID card Machine/Maker/Printer

Seavita

Need to get somme sort of system fast and inexpensive that will make photo id badges for my company ASAP. Any ideas or advice??

You could put them in those plastic convention badge holders that clip to your shirt.

C-CURE 800 with a NISCA printer. Used by DoD contractors around the country. Very easy to use. Wrote the manual for my company for our set up.

Dude the printer is 6K...lol SOftware what another 20K...lmao

Little bit overkill for me...just need to make some badges with a photo on em'....even old style laminator would be fine...just never bought one before don't now where to start...anyone...

The company I used to do Electronic access control used I believe HID brand cards. However I assume they weren't cheap and I know the "ink" we used wasn't either.

Stop cruising high schools for dates. If you meet a chick in a bar, she probably already has an ID.

C-CURE 800 with a NISCA printer. Used by DoD contractors around the country. Very easy to use. Wrote the manual for my company for our set up.

Little bit overkill for me...just need to make some badges with a photo on em'....even old style laminator would be fine...just never bought one before don't now where to start...anyone...
You would think it's overkill, but in this company, it is inadequate.

It was the only thing I could think of.

Try here as well

We get a lot of supplies from them, I'm sure they have other solutions.

Stop cruising high schools for dates. If you meet a chick in a bar, she probably already has an ID.

Your just mad cuz' I am dating your girls older sisters.........

Try here as well

thats it, thanks!!!

Try here as well

Now just tell me where I can get a deal on a used CG ACB extra cheap to convert to a canyon fishing machine and you will be my new bestest friend

Now just tell me where I can get a deal on a used CG ACB extra cheap to convert to a canyon fishing machine and you will be my new bestest friend
GSA Auctions. You can get some sweet out of service CG boats that way. The 47MLB I was on the test team for was actually on eBay recently as well...

edited to add link. There really isn't much on there right now either.....

GSA Auctions. You can get some sweet out of service CG boats that way. The 47MLB I was on the test team for was actually on eBay recently as well...

edited to add link. There really isn't much on there right now either.....
Be forwarned, if the CG put it out of service, it's really, really, used and beyond repair. :laugh:

Doc.

LINKY
I like mine better

800px-Coast_Guard_Boat_in_Morro_Bay.jpg

Be forwarned, if the CG put it out of service, it's really, really, used and beyond repair. :laugh:

Doc.
Yup, they generally get the shit beat out of them....