• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photos

NiteSeer

If I want to upload some pictures to the forum, how do it do it? I mean what is the procedure?

Depends.

If I wanna put some review pics, humi pics, whatevers, I just go through a photo-hosting website: Photobucket. It's free, less hassle than loading pictures on this forum.

Once you load a pic on Photobucket, use the URL of the image to place it in your post using the "IMG" code tags. Or some places, like Photobucket, will give you an "IMG" code automatically. Click on it, copy it, then paste it in your post.

Depends.

If I wanna put some review pics, humi pics, whatevers, I just go through a photo-hosting website: Photobucket. It's free, less hassle than loading pictures on this forum.

Once you load a pic on Photobucket, use the URL of the image to place it in your post using the "IMG" code tags. Or some places, like Photobucket, will give you an "IMG" code automatically. Click on it, copy it, then paste it in your post.

Thanks for the Info.

Or you can host your own pics in the album section of this site...

At least I hope you can (because that's what I did). :0