• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pick my next box.

joselastra

Well i trust you all enough, so here it goes. Help pick my next box, up for consideration are La Riquezas 1 or 4, Cabaiguan Guapos Rx or 46, Tatuajes(any brown or red). These are what I like, but if someone has a suggestion on any other smokes, Ill consider all. Thanks!!! lets see what happens...
PS: Id like to keep it under 200$. (I have a credit at Famous so I'd prefer to shop there)

another PS: I just ordered (another) box of Noellas Reservas. So they're out!!

Of the three I'd probably choose the La Riquezas. If those are what you like, perhaps you should consider something you haven't tried? I believe the Liga Privada Robusto by Drew Estates is in that price range

You have listed 3 smokes that I would rotate through out the day.

Cabaiguan RX for the morning

La Riqueza No. 3 (my pref) or 4 for after lunch

Tatuaje Regios for after Dinner

I havent tried the La Riqueza 4(or 2, 3 for that matter), only the 1. What Ived heard and read, is that the 4 is awesome.

Had a Tat red the other night that had some humi time that was amazing smoke.

Brian

Of the three I'd probably choose the La Riquezas. If those are what you like, perhaps you should consider something you haven't tried? I believe the Liga Privada Robusto by Drew Estates is in that price range

X2 on the La Riquezas. Great smoke. :thumbs:

Can't go wrong with anything mentioned so far.

Liga Privada or Illusione 88 are pretty sweet to.

Guapos RX. These are near the top of my list of favorite smokes.

I love the Riqueza #5 and #1 but the #4 was good as well. I'll second, or third, the suggestion of trying an Illusione cigar. I like the #2 but I've heard the CG:4 is nice as well. Oliva Serie V are also very nice cigars.

Well i trust you all enough, so here it goes. Help pick my next box, up for consideration are La Riquezas 1 or 4, Cabaiguan Guapos Rx or 46, Tatuajes(any brown or red). These are what I like, but if someone has a suggestion on any other smokes, Ill consider all. Thanks!!! lets see what happens...
PS: Id like to keep it under 200$. (I have a credit at Famous so I'd prefer to shop there)

another PS: I just ordered (another) box of Noellas Reservas. So they're out!!
I Just dont see how you can go wrong with brown Tatuajes.If you decide you dont like them I have a fiver of Bravo Toro I can trade you for :sign:

Out of those 3 the La Riqueza would be the first choice, with the Cabaiguan close behind...

not that it needs to be said la riqueza gets my vote. After the frank it ties with the trinfadore for second in PJ cigars

x2, Very good smokes on both accounts, I like the Liga better.