• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Picture under name

Cohiba 4

I cant seem to be able to get a little picture to go under my name when I post. Does anyone know how I can do this?
Thanks,
Bryan

If you are signed in, left click on your name. That will take you to your profile page. Go to the bottom where it says "Edit my Signature" and click on that. Go to the big empty box and click on the IMG button. Type the URL of your image into the javascript box and click OK. That will do it. Make sure your image is under 500 pixels in height plus width.

atb_search.gif

AVB said:
If you are signed in, left click on your name. That will take you to your profile page. Go to the bottom where it says "Edit my Signature" and click on that. Go to the big empty box and click on the IMG button. Type the URL of your image into the javascript box and click OK. That will do it. Make sure your image is under 500 pixels in height plus width.
[snapback]286916[/snapback]​
Under 500 pixels would be less than 250 + 250, not 500 + 676. Try resizing that puppy a little.

Thanks,
- C