• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PIF'ing a PIF and a Thanks to the group...

cpprhead59

We are the music makers...we are the dreamers of d
I was fortunate enough to be part of a nice PIF by Marco-Polo a few weeks ago and I posted in the thread that some good "mojo" would be nice along with the cigars. Work has been beyond difficult and there have been a ton of curve balls thrown my way in the last 18 months with a new job I had started but I am still there and still swinging. With that said, I have had a few things turn a bit more in my favor recently so I would like to take this oppurtunity to PIF the PIF.

I have also been lucky to have found this place a little over a year ago and would like to extend my thanks to CP by offering a sampler to the group. I jumped into this thing of ours with little to no knowledge of cigars but thanks to the gang here, I have learned a ton about cigars, how a close community works and what a BOTL is. I am still learning....but thanks for letting me be a part of it.

With that said, I will be putting together three samplers (one for the PIF, one for the year at CP and one for good luck). There won't be any HTF's or CC's but rather a mix of some smokes I have tried over the year, some I loved, some I liked and some I did not like but maybe someone else will. The samplers will not be full of dog rockets, these are nice to very nice smokes to try out.

First three posts get them.

There are no stipulations on these samplers at all, with the exception of I would like at least one to go to a newb who is newer to CP and cigars in general, just as I was and still am. The newb terms will be a CP sign up date of be less than 3 months.

Slainte and viva CP!

Terry

Hang in there Terry. Work seems to always have its ups and downs.

Very generous of you. I too have learned a great deal about cigars and what a generous community this is.

Well, I'm a FNG and I hear you on what a great bunch of BOTL's we have here at the CP.
I'm am truly thankful to be part of this community.

Cheers...

- KiltLad

Way to have the spirit of CP and way to take care of yout B/S OLT. Very well played sir.

Newb in the last 3 months?? how about 3 days!!!

Great to see people learning as I hope to do from the site

Very cool gesture. This is one of the many things I'm coming to like about this community! I'm glad to be here.

Ok guys,

Thanks for taking part, once I get everyone's addresses I will get these out. They will be 5'ers and I will post the DC's in here.

First two that replied were jyo567 and Boomer52 so they will be getting a package in the mail.

Boomer - please PM me your addy.

Then the second part of the contest was the third winner was going to be a newb with less than 3 months. The first newb to do that was B.Dawson so you will also be getting a package.

Cheers again to the group.

Hang in there Terry. Work seems to always have its ups and downs.

Work is great and I love it! It has been just very very hard to listen to the stories of the people I meet with and how the changes in the economy and stock market have hurt them, not just monetarily but mentally in some cases.

I spent 8 years in public accounting and loved it but I wanted something more, so I become a financial advisor in August 2007 to work more closely with people and to use my past experience to help them out in ways most advisors cannot. It is the most rewarding yet frustrating thing I have ever done.

These were taken to the USPS today. DC's are as follows:

JYO - 0309 0330 0001 4828 4504

Boomer - 0309 0330 0001 4828 4535

B. Dawson - 0309 0330 0001 4828 4528

Let me know when you get them guy. I hope you enjoy.

Cheers.

Thanks for your generosity. I will enjoy each and every one of them.

Got my package today!!! Any idea what the 3 unbanded cigars are??? One is a torpedo, one is a telephone pole (aka HUGE), and one is a corona-ish sized....

Thanks a lot man!!!! really appreciate the gratitude to the forum and your BOTL's

Thanks Terry. The package arived safely. Several sticks in there that are on my to try list. Thanks for your generosity.

Dave